maandag 18 juni 2012

Liesel's Hexagon Technique

A couple of weeks ago, I saw the book "Liesel's Hexagon technique" in my LQS, by Hilde Knatt and Liesel Niesner. I looked it up on the internet and found a Dutch shop, Lohuis-Tijhuis, that sold it online. It arrived today.


The book dates from 2001 and this is a reprint from 2011. It gives a very detailed explanation about paper piecing, paper templates, how to draw templates (from triangle to octagon) and so on.Best of all, it also has examples of patterns and pattern sheets.You just have to take a copy of the pages and start colouring. It really gives you the possibility to play around with different designs.










I'm glad I found this book, it's very practical and gives a lot of tips and step-by-step instructions.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...